Individuals with this qualification will be able to apply and contextualise leadership and people management skills and knowledge in a broad range of high-level professional work activities in a wide variety of contexts.
Trainees will acquire a sound understanding of theoretical concepts in leadership, people management and managerial approaches, and will develop a substantial degree of individual accountability and autonomy for self and others within defined boundaries.
This qualification helps learners to get a grip on their role, gain comprehensive business knowledge, and develop the technical skills they need to lead effectively at this level.
1. Developing Your Leadership Styles
2. Understand How to Establish An Effective Team
3. 1000-1500 word Report writing
Suitable for Department Managers, Managers, Team Leaders, Supervisors and those identified for leadership positions. Also suitable for career switchers and back-to-work PMETs.
To be eligible for admission to ILM Level 4 Diploma in Leadership and Management, you must:
• Be at least 18 years old at the time of application
• Obtained WSQ Level 4 Professional Diploma in Leadership and People Management
To pass all three modules to be awarded the ILM Level 4 Diploma in Leadership and Management (Aligned Programme).
Full - Time : 1 Month (5 days x 8 hours Per day)
Part - Time : 2 Months
• Month 1 : 2 days x 8 hours per day = 16 hours
• Month 2 : 3 days x 8 hours per day = 24 hours
ILM Level 4 Diploma in Leadership and Management (Aligned Programme)
Full - Time : February, October
Part - Time : January, March, May, July, September, November
Registration Fees: $214 w/GST ($200 w/o GST)
Course Fee: $1,712 w/GST ($1,600 w/o GST)